Things to Read
At Goblin Fruit:
At Polu Texni:
- Coming of Age
- Upon the death of my host and waiting for uplink: by Event Horizon, formerly of the Oracle Duality Liselle Marie Michaud / Event Horizon
At Strange Horizons:
N is for Nanomachine
The Daemons of Tairdean Town
The Longest Road in the Universe
In an earlier stage of our development most human groups held to a tribal ethic. Members of the tribe were protected, but people of other tribes could be robbed or killed as one pleased. Gradually the circle of protection expanded, but as recently as 150 years ago we did not include blacks. So African human beings could be captured, shipped to America and sold. In Australia white settlers regarded Aborigines as a pest and hunted them down, much as kangaroos are hunted down today.
Recent Blog Posts
- Wintersnacht "Winter" 2001? - 2015
- Serialization, and a Note on the Gaelic Thing
- Not the Platitudes You Were Looking For
- Grandmother Mælkevejen's Belly has a trailer!
- Read a story.
- 2014 Writing in Review and Awards Eligibility
- The Vegan Pagan: Climate Change and Food Equity
- Flow Charting a Magic System
- State of the Writer