Things to Read
At Goblin Fruit:
At Polu Texni:
- Coming of Age
- Upon the death of my host and waiting for uplink: by Event Horizon, formerly of the Oracle Duality Liselle Marie Michaud / Event Horizon
At Strange Horizons:
Christianity, with its roots in Judaism, was a major factor in the development of the Western worldview.... A basic Christian belief was that God gave humans dominion over creation, with the freedom to use the environment as they saw fit. Another important Judeo-Christian belief predicted that God would bring a cataclysmic end to the Earth sometime in the future. One interpretation of this belief is that the Earth is only a temporary way station on the soul's journey to the afterlife.
Biosphere 2000: Protecting Our Global Environment, 1996
Recent Blog Posts
- A Messenger Traveling Northward: Lughnasadh 2016 Newsletter
- When Worlds Collide Schedule
- My Name Is Dameer
- Thoughts and Prayers
- Resilience, Patronage, and the New Bard
- A Messenger Traveling Northward: Beltane 2016 Newsletter
- The Aztec Story - A Process Analysis
- Dreaming About Other Worlds reviews "The Ruin of Beltany Ring," and news about a forthcoming collection.
- I am officially a Folklore PhD candidate at the Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Hush, Monster