Things to Read
The Longest Road in the Universe: A Collection of Fantastical Tales
The Ruin of Beltany Ring: A Collection of Pagan Poems and Tales
At Goblin Fruit:
At Polu Texni:
- Coming of Age
- Upon the death of my host and waiting for uplink: by Event Horizon, formerly of the Oracle Duality Liselle Marie Michaud / Event Horizon
At Strange Horizons:
The Alaskan Chronicles, Part II
"The Alaskan Chronicles, Part II." Spectrum of Light 1.7 (1997): 6-7. Print.
Published under the name K.S. Woodruff.
Christianity, with its roots in Judaism, was a major factor in the development of the Western worldview.... A basic Christian belief was that God gave humans dominion over creation, with the freedom to use the environment as they saw fit. Another important Judeo-Christian belief predicted that God would bring a cataclysmic end to the Earth sometime in the future. One interpretation of this belief is that the Earth is only a temporary way station on the soul's journey to the afterlife.
Biosphere 2000: Protecting Our Global Environment, 1996
Recent Blog Posts
- D is for Duel/One Who Dies as a God Dies Excerpt
- 2016 In Life and Writing
- "Surgery" Now Available as a Standalone E-book
- D is for Dinosaur Cover Reveal
- On Politics, Internalized Oppression, and Speaking Even When Your Voice Shakes
- LibraryThing Giveaway of THE LONGEST ROAD IN THE UNIVERSE
- Donating Profits from THE LONGEST ROAD IN THE UNIVERSE to Planned Parenthood
- Checking in from St. John's / PhD Update